The current litter selection will be delayed until Tuesday

Hello Habibi Family!

We are so close to our next selection week and it looks like it’s going to be closer to late Monday/Tuesday for the big day. Due to illness, we have to postpone the assessments and photos!

So for those up next, we appreciate your patience and we will be emailing with selection details soon!